Here's what MAHTN has been up to. . .
- October 10 - Ace Conference Center (AHTA), Lafayette Hill, PA
- June 14 - New Bridge Services, Pompton Plains, NJ
- March 16 - The Meadows at Melmark, Berwyn PA
- October 25 - Duke Farms, Hillsborough, NJ: "Caring for People, Caring for Nature'
- June 9 - Green Chimneys School, Brewster, NY
- March 9 - Temple University, Ambler, PA: 'Explore the Growing Field of Horticultural Therapy'
- June 3 - Frelinghuysen Arboretum, Morristown, NJ
- March 24 - Rusk Institute Glass Garden, NYU Langone Medical Center, NYC: "A Cultural Mosaic"
- November 12 - Windward Farm, Hatfield, PA: Horticultural Therapists' Retreat & Renewal